Wonder Day 12.18.14 - Andi Graves



Being very ill for many years has shown me that a time of loss and uncertainty can be transformed into a period of growth and positive change.

I've discovered within myself a deep well of strength, courage, patience, and determination that I can draw upon when the going gets tough.

I've learned that all I truly want to be in the most authentic version of myself and that is enough.

I believe in the ability to grow back from the ashes of what was and begin again and that a heavy heart can be mended.

I understand what it is to suffer, and I have grown a deeper sense of compassion for those undergoing their own trying times.

I can now say that I love myself and I'm learning to allow the things I don't want to accept and by doing so, I open my heart to the world.

Image credit: Andi Graves - artist, blogger at La Free Boheme